The Siddha Yoga Meditation Center in Greater Boston welcomes you. The Siddha Yoga path is one of inner transformation enlivened by the grace of a living Siddha master, Gurumayi Chidvilasananda. The tradition is rooted in India’s ancient texts, scriptures, and the wisdom of its sages and spiritual masters. Through the practices of meditation, chanting, selfless service, and contemplation, we seek to uncover the true purpose of our lives, to experience our own divinity, to know God. The Siddha Yoga Meditation Center in Greater Boston is a place for people to come together and engage in these practices.
Regularly Scheduled Programs
- Thursdays 7:30 – 9:00 pm: Satsang (Orientation starts at 7 pm)
- Sundays 7:15 am: Morning Arati
- Sundays 8:45 am: Guru Gita
- 1st Tuesday of each month 7:30 – 8:45 pm: Not-Just-for-Newcomers Meditation
- 3rd Tuesday of each month 7:30 – 8:45 pm: Open Meditation